Links of Interest
- Commission Info
- Free Avatars
- Free Bookmarks
- Nuzlocke Challenge (Tumblr)
- Stuff For Sale
- Commissions: Closed
- Trades: Closed
- Art Requests: Closed
- My new online store, FallenZephyr Art, has recently launched! I'll be selling things from traditional art to fleece hats to other art-related items!
All funds from commissions go towards paying for my post-secondary courses and textbooks, so it's for a good cause!
Commissions are currently closed!
No slots are available at this time.
Please note that I will not be opening commissions until July/August, 2013.
Commission Prices and Examples
- All prices listed are estimated ranges which are subject to change depending on size, complexity, additional characters, and details. For example, if your character has lots of stripes/spots/markings or wings/extra extremities, the commission will cost more. If your character is simple in design, the commission will cost less.
- All prices are in CAD (Canadian dollars). I accept PayPal payments only (see Terms and Conditions below).
Sketches: $10 - $15
Option 1: One full page of as many sketches as I can cram onto it! One or two characters only per page.
Option 2: A large, single sketch of one character of your choice.
Flat Sketches and Icons: $12 - $20
Simple, fully coloured flats; perfect for things like journal headers and icons! Comes with your choice of solid, gradient, or transparent background. These can be shaded, but it will cost an extra $3-$5 depending on how complex the character is.
ACEOs (Art Cards, Editions, and Originals): $20 - $25
All ACEOs will be sent via mail and include a protective card sleeve and toploader. Shipping fees apply (see Shipping Fees under Terms and Conditions).
Bookmarks: $20 - $30
Vinyl bookmark sleeve and tassel included. (Choose from: red, orange, yellow, blue, green, purple, pink, navy, brown, black, white, silver, gold, blue/red/white tricolour)
All bookmarks will be sent via mail. Shipping fees apply (see Shipping Fees under Terms and Conditions).
Shaded/Coloured Line art and Illustrations: $30 - $50
Full body or portrait, with either no background or a simple background. Price depends on complexity of the character(s).
Extra character: $10-$20 depending on complexity
Add background: $10-$15 depending on complexity
Terms and Conditions
If you would like to commission me, please note me with the following information:
- The type of commission you're wanting. (ie. Flat sketch of "character name", or a bookmark of "character name")
- Any reference sheets, images, or a description of what you would like. Please include details such as any backgrounds, specific poses, specific colours, general mood, etc.
- Full name and mailing address, exactly as it appears on letters/parcels (for ACEOs and bookmarks only). Your personal information will never be shared with anyone else.
- Your email address, so I can send you your commissioned piece at its original resolution.
I respond to all notes! If you have any inquiries, don't hesitate to ask.
I'm better at and prefer to draw, but am not limited to:
- Fantastical creatures
- Ponies (MLP style)
I have the right to reject any commission and I will not draw any of the following:
- Nudity or adult material
- Racist material
- Anime Characters
- Mechas and machine-like characters
- Muscle-bound "superhero" characters
- In another artist's style
Once you have contacted me about what kind of commission you're looking for, I will reply with the exact price of the commission as well as the email address to send your payment to. Payments can be made anytime up to the sketching stage; however, if you have not paid for your commission by the time I have finished the sketch, I will not continue further and I will send you a reminder. You have one week to respond once I have contacted you, or I will take you off the commission list without exceptions.
Please be aware that I only take PayPal payments; when sending the payment, please go to "Send Money" > "Purchase" > "Services". I will tell you my email address in which to send the money to beforehand. In addition, please include your username in the email that goes along with the Paypal payment so I know who you are
A refund can be requested at any time within 60 days of payment. However, I will only issue refunds if I have not yet started the commission; if I have started on your commission, then I am not able to give you a refund.
Traditional pieces will be mailed to you if you wish. All ACEO commissions include a protective card sleeve at no extra charge. Shipping prices are as follows:
- +$2 nationally or +$3 internationally for small pieces, including ACEOs and bookmarks.
Digital pieces will be sent via email at its original resolution with no watermark on it at 300 dpi (standard high quality). The commissioner may crop or resize the image(s) as they see fit, but may not alter the image in such a way that it is no longer recognizable (ie. add extra horns, appendages, eyes, etc.) Adding text or adjusting the colour minimally is acceptable as long as my signature is still visible on the artwork.
Please do not upload the commission onto your deviantART account or use it for profit purposes! I cannot stress this enough, as I consider this art theft. YOU didn't draw it, I did. I don't care how much credit you give me, that's still against deviantART's policies. The commissioner may, however, use the image on a personal website as long as my signature is still visible on the artwork. The commissioner may share the image to other websites, provided that a link to the source is given and that my signature is visible on the image.